We’ve been working on making data from Simple:Press easier to visualize and more useful at a glance. Perhaps the best way to provide a flavor for what’s coming is to show you this:
We’ll be providing exactly 12 analytical charts, each of which can be customized. Take a look at this screenshot which shows the extensive customization options that will be available for each chart:
For each chart, you’ll be able to select a chart type – there are 11 chart types available:
The 12 Analytical Charts
As mentioned above, we’ll be providing exactly one dozen pre-built charts. These are as follows:
- Total post count by forum
- Total topic count by forum
- Top 10 posters
- Top 10 posters excluding moderators and admins
- Total users by user group
- New post count
- New topic count
- New post count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- Total post count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- New topic count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- Total topic count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- Top 10 tags (requires the Simple:Press Tags plugin)
In addition to the major features listed above, you’ll be able to:
- Specify which charts are visible on the dashboard
- View a different set of charts in a separate FORUM->ANALYTICS area
- Determine whether a chart should take up a full width in the FORUM->ANALYTICS area or half width
- Select the order in which charts will appear in the FORUM->ANALYTICS area
- Specify which admins can view and configure the charts
- For charts the require a date range, specify custom date ranges or pre-select from one of the pre-configured ranges (24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, 1 year)
Here are screen shots of some the chart types – the same chart is shown (Total post count by forum) but with a different chart type.
This new version will require Version 6.0.7 or later of Simple:Press. Once it becomes available you will be able to download from your account area on our Website.
We’re hoping this is ready sometime in the next 30-60 days.
If you do not yet have a subscription to our plugins, you can get one by navigating to our pricing page.
Did you find this article useful? Or do you use Simple:Press today? If so, please support Simple:Press with a review on WordPress.org. Every review goes a long way towards bringing other users on board!
More From Simple:Press
Simple:Press 6.3.0 is almost ready for release but it needs to be tested on some real-world sites first. If you have a staging site and are a Silver/Gold/Platinum customer please contact us for a beta copy along with updated versions of the plugins and themes. If you’re not using any of our plugins, you can…Read More
Do you have a person? You know, the person you can call on right away when something goes wrong with your WordPress website? If your website brings in a portion of your business revenue, then you need a person. A person who can be available in a few hours, preferably in as little as 60…Read More