FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PURCHASES
Absolutely. Simple:Press itself is free to download and use. You can also take a look at our support forum where many – but by no means all – of our additional plugins are active. Note that there is a non-members section for those pre-purchase questions but not – we are afraid – for general support.
For a start – full access to our support forums where you can get advice, tips, help with minor customizations and answers to your questions. If you purchase the platinum membership you might even get hands-on help for the plugin depending on the problem.
The primary difference is the level of support you receive and the types of Simple:Press plugins you get access to.
- With the Silver Bundle you get most of our plugins and access to Community Support.
- With the Gold Bundle you get most of our plugins (the same ones as the Silver Bundle) and access to Standard Support via our Forums.
- With the Platinum Bundle you get all of our plugins and access to Premium Support via our Forums and Private Tickets.
See our Support FAQ for more information about the differences between support levels.
Learn about the differences between our support options on our support faq. There you can learn the difference between Community, Standard and Premium support options.
Yes. But you will receive up to two reminder emails before a renewal is processed. And you can cancel the renewal at any time.
You can cancel a subscription at any time using one of the following three methods:
- If you paid with PAYPAL you can log into your Paypal account and cancel your membership there.
- You can log into your account on our site and do it there: https://simple-press.com/store/account/
- Start a support thread on our forums or a support ticket (platinum bundle users).
- Send us an email at [email protected] and we can do it for you. But, because email is unreliable you're better off logging into your account to do it or start a support thread or ticket.
Yes, and no.
Yes, you do continue to get updates for free to the core plugin.
No, you do not continue to get updates for any premium options (themes, plugins etc.)
Sorry but no. Creating and supporting the Simple:Press core, our plugins and themes takes a constant and huge amount of time and effort and our current business model is the only way we can fund that development and support we believe our users deserve.
Yes, please take a look in the footer area of our site. There are links to all our legal documents there.
Please note that purchasing a license or otherwise continuing to interact with this site and making use of our services means that you assume acceptance of those policies and terms and conditions!
Looking for FAQs About The Plugin or How To Use It?
Check out our documentation that has answers to many product questions!