Simple:Press forums 6.6.x was released a few months ago and since then we have pushed a number of minor releases to tweak some things.
These are the changes that were made:
- Add a new overlay to the default 2020 theme to match the WP 2021 theme. The new overlay is the default on all new installs.
- Could not reorder profile tabs and menus in admin screen.
The new overlay in this release matches the default color scheme in the WordPress 2021 theme. If that theme is installed when SP is installed, SP will automatically use the new overlay that matches. If any other WordPress theme is installed at the time SP is initially installed, it will use our 2020 overlay.
- Page number overlap on certain admin screens when the page numbers get to 3 digits.
- When deleting users and choosing the option to delete the user, they now get deleted instead of being set to “guest”.
- (Security) Verify a nonce & user capability before allowing certain file-related operations.
Did you find this article useful? Or do you use Simple:Press today? If so, please support Simple:Press with a review on WordPress.org. Every review goes a long way towards bringing other users on board!
More From Simple:Press
When we designed our Ads plugin, we realized early on that it could be used for more than just ads. Which is why it was designed with maximum flexibility around its core features. So, here are three uses for the Ads plugin – only one of which might be immediately obvious from its name. Serving…Read More
This article is the second in a series of “user stories” where our users describe how they built their sites using Simple:Press. In this post, you will learn how Jim Nelson used Simple:Press to create a thriving community that has grown to 8900+ members and 200,000+ posts! Introduction Tripawds is the world’s largest support community…Read More