Simple:Press forums 6.6.x was released a few months ago and since then we have pushed a number of minor releases to tweak some things.
These are the changes that were made:
- Add a new overlay to the default 2020 theme to match the WP 2021 theme. The new overlay is the default on all new installs.
- Could not reorder profile tabs and menus in admin screen.
The new overlay in this release matches the default color scheme in the WordPress 2021 theme. If that theme is installed when SP is installed, SP will automatically use the new overlay that matches. If any other WordPress theme is installed at the time SP is initially installed, it will use our 2020 overlay.
- Page number overlap on certain admin screens when the page numbers get to 3 digits.
- When deleting users and choosing the option to delete the user, they now get deleted instead of being set to “guest”.
- (Security) Verify a nonce & user capability before allowing certain file-related operations.
Did you find this article useful? Or do you use Simple:Press today? If so, please support Simple:Press with a review on WordPress.org. Every review goes a long way towards bringing other users on board!
More From Simple:Press
It’s been a long time brewing and we are not quite there with a final ‘Gold’ release but we have put the first beta of Simple:Press Forum Version 4.0.0 up for download. Many months and some 250+ tickets have come together and we hope you like the result. If you feel able to help us…Read More
As part of our move to a new, dedicated domain for Simple:Press Forum, we have added a new page where we intend to showcase our User’s sites that are using Simple:Press Forum. This new feature can be found on our Showcase Page. Today, we have added our first showcase site. Be sure to check it…Read More
Welcome to the new home of the Simple:Press Forum Plugin for WordPress. With Version 4 about to be released on Beta, we thought we’d take this opportunity to build a dedicated site so we can focus on the future development and better support our users. Information and downloads for Version 3.1.x will remain at the…Read More