Whether your forum revolves around support or if it's just a place where frequent questions are asked, the Answers Topic plugin will allow a topic author to select which answer they feel is the best. Simple to use, once activated an 'Answers Topic' button will be placed on every reply after the initial post - allowing the original poster or admin to mark which post is the 'Best Answer'.
Adding to the plugins flexibility, the best answer can be unchecked if a mistake is made, or unchecked and reassigned if a better answer becomes available. Although this is particularly suited to support forums, the uses stretch far beyond with a bit of imagination!
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.