The Simple:Press Auto Linking plugin simply parses the post content and converts keywords into links based on a predefined keywords list. Simple in concept but powerful in practice, when used properly this plugin can bring some serious benefits to your forum and site.
How It Works
The plugin changes the keywords you specify to links when displayed. It does not change the actual content of the post saved in the database. This means you can safely and successfully add, delete or change links whenever you wish.
This plugin is great for:
- Internal SEO: Automatically link to important pages internally on your site - Google and other search engines love this as its an indicator of content you consider important
- Advertising: Sell automatic keyword links to your advertisers
- Visually locating keywords for cleanup
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.