If you make changes to your Simple:Press theme you could lose your changes on a subsequent update. But we have provided a mechanism to help you side-step this issue - its called "Child Themes" and it works in a similar way to WordPress child themes.
All of our themes have a Child Theme Framework available to make things as easy as they can get.
And our detailed and helpful Codex article on the subject explains everything you need to know.
Make the changes you need in the Child Theme and reduce the chances of your changes being lost in subsequent updates to the main theme.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No documentation links are available at this time
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.