If you administer a busy forum - perhaps with a small team of moderators - then it can sometimes be useful to keep track of what is going on in the background.
The Event Logger plugin tracks and reports on the most common actions like editing posts or topic titles; deleting posts or topics; moving them or even re-assigning posts. And of course - bundled with the plugin is the event log Viewer.
As an extra diagnostic tool and for the more advanced or adventurous user - it is also possible to track when WordPress actions take place and to run a special self-written callback function to log the event.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.