This Simple:Press plugin adds the ability to hide posters user information in forums and posts. Once enabled on a forum, posters user information can be set to appear hidden in new topics by default and/or can be manually toggled from hidden/not hidden by using the forum tools.
The plugin offers a lot of flexibility to the admin by allowing them to toggle the hide tool at various levels:
Enables the ability to hide posters user information in specified forums.
Allows new topics in specified forums to be set to hide posters information by default.
Grant users permissions to toggle their own new and existing topics from hidden/unhidden by using the forum tools.
Allow Hiding Posters User Information On A Forum-by-Form basis
The admin can also:
- Allowing hiding of posters user information in specified posts.
- Toggle existing topics from hidden/unhidden by using the forum tools.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.