Automatically email your users when one of their posts in moderation is approved
If you are using moderation for your forum posts - even if only for a users first one - this simple plugin is a must. Automatically email your user when their post comes out of moderation and is published.
As simple as that - and it encourages them to come back for a visit.
The admin can set up the contents of the moderation alert:
The free core Simple:Press forum plugin offers the admin the option of being able to get an alert when a post requires moderation. This plugin closes the loop by alerting the user when the post has been approved and is available for viewing.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.