Unfortunately every forum eventually has to deal with inevitable language control problems. With the Profanity Filter plugin, you can be one step ahead by substituting banned words or phrases with chosen alternatives.
The setup allows you to choose either a replacement word or phrase on an individual banned word or phrase basis, or an overruling single replacement.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.