Nobody likes offensive, bullying or even just inaccurate posts on their forums and in some cases they can be a formula for losing your users.
But at the same time it can be hard, on a busy forum community, to check every post for every detail.
The Report Post plugin gives your users the chance to communicate directly and discreetly with you, the forum administrator, to comment on a specific post that perhaps they feel offended by.
The plugin adds the capability with a button in every post that leads to a form for the user to fill. And an email is sent to the forum admin with the details of the report.
And of course the ability to report a post is integrated with our permissions system:
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.