Convert your Simple:Press Database Tables to InnoDB
Most hosting companies still seem to set their customers up with the myISAM database engine as the default for new databases and tables.
But every now and then we come across one that is demanding that tables be created using the more efficient InnoDB engine.
When you install Simple:Press it will use whatever the default engine type is to create the tables it needs. If those are myISAM and you either need or want to convert them to InnoDB then this simple WordPress plugin will quickly do the task for you to save trawling through the database one table at a time and manually changing them.
Please Note: This tools is a standard WordPress plugin and should be installed in the regular WP plugins folder.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.6.7 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No documentation links are available at this time
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.