Import from some of the most popular Forums, both WordPress based and standalone
The FREE Simple:Press Importer tool can import Users, Forums, Topics and Posts from some of the more popular forums including the following WordPress based plugins:
and standalone forum applications including:
- Simple Machines
The plugin includes a handy framework for developers to create their own importers. A new importer can be built by an experienced developer in as little as 2-3 days! Learn more in our documentation: Building Custom Importers
We can import your basic forum data for you for a flat services fee. We can import up to 3000 posts/topics and 1000 users for a flat fee of $495.00. If you have more data that will take more time and the fee will increase accordingly. For more information and to see if you qualify for this flat-free service just use our contact form.
Please Note: This tool is a standard WordPress plugin and should be installed in the regular WP plugins folder.
- Fix: A bad call to the add-user function...
- Fix: A form had an incorrect name in the WPForo importer. No real-world issues, just a naming convention issue.
- Fix: The "working" spinner was not being shown because it was referencing the simple:press folders using the 5.0 naming convention instead of the 6.0 names.
- Enh: Added importer for ASGAROS forums
- Enh: Added importer for WPForo forums
- Fix: Better handling for topics and posts with embedded single and double quotes
- Add: Simple:Press offers and link to contact form on all pages
- Enh: Additional help text.
- Clean up for bbPress importer
- Updated for 6.0 compatibility
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- WordPress 5.3 or later.
- WordPress 5.8.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.6.4 or later (except for SPMM and SPMS)
There are no additional requirements for this product.