Encourage community support with the Thank Posts plugin by allowing your users to thank each other for useful contributions. A users thanks are collected in a points based system which will allow them to achieve certain ranks once a target amount is met.
Once installed, you'll have complete control over how the thanks system behaves, including wording, points system and point levels. Along with these options in the settings you also have various ways of displaying how others will see a users points stats, such as how many thanks given and how many thanks received, all of which are available in a set of template tags ready for use.
And, if you use the myCred plugin, myCred points can be awarded when using this plugin as well.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.