The Topic Expire plugin let's you create new topics that on the given date will gracefully disappear or - optionally - be moved to a different forum. A new button option will be shown below the editor window where you can set the expiry date and the option to delete the topic or move it to a new forum.
This plugin is great for:
- General announcements that need to expire after a particular date.
- Time limited offers
- Ephemeral messaging applications
You can grant permission for selected users to make use of this facility:
The plugin adds a new tool to the standard forum tools on topic view where those allowed to use it, can set an expiry date to existing topics as well.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.