A simple little plugin that gives those with permission the opportunity to create a pseudo topic whose topic link will actually be a redirect to another URL.
You can use this to:
- Add a download link
- Add a link to another page on your website
- Add a link to a third party website.
- Add a link to a document stored in the cloud
When the topic is clicked - instead of opening a thread as a normal topic - the redirect takes place.
As you might expect, users need to be granted permission to use this capability:
- PHP 5.6 or later.
- PHP 7.3 recommended
- WordPress 4.9 or later.
- WordPress 5.2.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press 6.2.0 or later
No related articles are available
There are no additional requirements for this product.