The Topic Status allows you to create a sequence of status keywords that can be applied to a topic sequentially. Think of a support forum where a topic starts as 'New' and continues through questions marking it 'Unresolved' until it reaches 'Resolved' or perhaps 'Invalid' and finally 'Closed'.
The status will show up at the top of the thread:
The plugin allows for as many different status 'sets' as you need which can then be optionally applied to a forum.
Each status in a status set can be restricted to one or more user groups:
- Each status can be assigned a different background color
- A status can automatically LOCK a topic when applied - this is useful when you want to just "close" a topic
- You can select a status to be automatically assigned to each topic if the user does not choose one for themselves.
- PHP 7.1 or later.
- PHP 7.4 recommended
- Official PHP 8.x support on the way
- WordPress 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 6.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press Forums 6.8.1 or later
- A standard WP Theme (not a Full-Site-Editing theme)
There are no additional requirements for this product.