Support Forum

Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
general-topic
Question - what's the requirement for pre-uploaded images?
saki
Member
Free Members
Offline
Aug 23, 2011 - 8:44 pm

Question - what's the requirement for pre-uploaded images?

so for example, if I want to add some images in the smileys

1) can I just drop them in the smiles folder or do they have to be a certain image size/type?

2) do they have to be activated in some way?

3) how would I create a row under Smileys with another category of images that are 30px x 50px or in that range?

saki
Member
Free Members
Offline
Aug 23, 2011 - 9:19 pm

So I figured out the smileys  - please disregard that part.

However, can you send me in the right direction for creating another row of images with another category?

Lastly, where would I change the Smiley's text to say something else?

Yellow Swordfish
Glinton, England
SP Master
Offline
Aug 24, 2011 - 4:04 am

If you have it figured where to upload and add new ones then you should see on the same admin panel where and how to change the text associated with a smiley. It is all on the one panel.

There is currently no mechanism for forcing a new row of smileys - you are the first person to ever ask for such a thing as well! I will do a little research to see iof I can think of a god way to handle it however.

andy-signature.png
YELLOW
SWORDFISH
Conrad_Farlow
Sheffield, UK
Member
Free Members
Offline
Aug 24, 2011 - 6:59 pm

Yellow Swordfish said:

......I will do a little research to see iof I can think of a god way to handle it however.

Aim high, and be humble - that's the best policy [Image Can Not Be Found]

Lee H
Coastal New England (USA)
Member
Free Members
Offline
Aug 24, 2011 - 7:13 pm

Conrad_Farlow said:

Yellow Swordfish said:

Aim high, and be humble - that's the best policy [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hey Buddy! *waves*

Yellow Swordfish
Glinton, England
SP Master
Offline
Aug 25, 2011 - 2:50 am

Oh dear... another one of my typos gets noticed...

andy-signature.png
YELLOW
SWORDFISH
Conrad_Farlow
Sheffield, UK
Member
Free Members
Offline
Aug 26, 2011 - 7:37 am

Hey Lee progress has slowed here, very busy! I also feel that Andy has enough on his plate while Steve is away without my inane questions!

Mr Papa
Simi Valley, CA
SP Master
Free Members
Offline
Aug 26, 2011 - 10:33 am

Progress fixing to ramp back up...  Need to get this sucker live on our site here for more testing... close out few annoyance bugs first...

Forum Timezone: Europe/Stockholm