Get quick stats on your forum with a sweet set of customizable charts for your WordPress dashboard.
Our Analytics plugin gives you a sweet set of charts that you display on your WordPress dashboard or just privately under your FORUM menu option for your admins. In addition to making your WordPress dashboard a little less boring, they make it easy to quickly grasp how your forum is doing.
The plugin includes 12 Analytical charts including:
- Total post count by forum
- Total topic count by forum
- Top 10 posters
- Top 10 posters excluding moderators and admins
- Total users by user group
- New post count
- New topic count
- New post count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- Total post count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- New topic count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- Total topic count by topic status (requires the Simple:Press Topic Status plugin)
- Top 10 tags (requires the Simple:Press Tags plugin)
Each chart can be set to any of the following type:
Each chart type comes with extensive customization options for fonts, sizes and colors!
In addition to the major features listed above, you’ll be able to:
- Specify which charts are visible on the dashboard
- View a different set of charts in a separate FORUM->ANALYTICS area
- Determine whether a chart should take up a full width in the FORUM->ANALYTICS area or half width
- Select the order in which charts will appear in the FORUM->ANALYTICS area
- Specify which admins can view and configure the charts
- For charts the require a date range, specify custom date ranges or pre-select from one of the pre-configured ranges (24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, 1 year)
More Information and Sample Charts
You can get more information in our coming soon article which includes a sample of each chart type.
- The license for this item is a split license because portions contain third-party libraries that are distributed via a commercial license and NOT an open source license. Please make sure that you read the license carefully before re-distributing this product! Only a PORTION of this plugin is distributed under the free-and-open-source license!
- PHP 5.6 or later.
- PHP 7.3 recommended
- WordPress 4.9 or later.
- WordPress 5.2.x recommended
- WordPress installed on Linux and MYSQL
- WordPress installed on Linux and MariaDB recommended
- Simple:Press 6.2.0 or later
There are no additional requirements for this product.