Our current project requires a Simple:Press forum to be integrated to the scope of the institute's site we are building. We are swamped on other development areas and need a talented Sr. Developer with vast Simple:Press customization experience to join our team and complete the following tasks on this project:
- Phase 1 -
- Customize the user bio page - this page will be completely customized to pull specific data records and format per scope (to be provided upon award). We will provide the methods and hooks which will query the respective data points.
- Customization will be done within our Community plugin (which handles the styling, interface, and customization for the Community subdomain).
- Customization will conform to our coding standards.
- Install a list of Simple:Press plugins
- Ensure the forum is functioning as required with all the above.
- Phase 2 -
- Port over the existing phpBB forum
This job is for software development only (no design is required).
If you possess the experience necessary and are interested, contact me at tonya (@) lunarwp (dot) com. Make sure you tell me about yourself, your experience, and what your hourly rate is, as well as your availability.