I thought this issue was only related to moving a post to an existing topic, but just confirmed moving to a new topic also fails. First noticed this after updates to SP 6.02 and WP 5.0.2...
Can anyone replicate the following behavior?
Or, might this be related to some new code missing from our child theme template(s)?
Cannot Move to Existing Topic:
1. Clicked Move Topic and selected move to existing topic
2. Navigated to desired existing topic.
3. No notice appeared at top of forums about post waiting to be moved.
Cannot Move to New Topic:
1. Clicked Move Topic and selected move to new topic.
2. No field displayed for entering new topic name.
3. Hitting move results in Move Abandoned error.
Thank in advance for any direction to troubleshoot further if this is not considered a bug report.