I also can't get the feeds to work whether it's Admin or regular member. They show up in the browser window but when I add them to Thunderbird which is what I use as my reader, they are not showing. I didn't quite understand what I was to change from the WebSVN link you gave as the green and red lines look exactly the same to me.
So after umpteen times trying to get the Google Reader to properly subscribe my forum rss title, it now works in all browsers. I'm not sure if is fixed on Google's end, or if there is still an issue, but I just happened to sneak by the error these times. I will continue to test and post back later.